Monday, September 27, 2010

The End..

I made this blog yesterday, thinking "If I don't get in here it will be for the next season." Little did I know that the Purple folder was on it's merry way. I got home from class at 11, and went out with my mother and we got home at 1. I hopped out of the car to get the mail as always, and underneath I see this big white folder.. I right away knew what was inside, and I started screaming. My mom goes really?! I teared it open a tad just to see a peak of purple, as I stood there at the end of my driveway in the pouring rain. I have to say.. I never been so happy in my life. No e-mail for me, straight up PURPLE FOLDER! Someone who got accepted had the same, and that it felt more magical that way. Indeed it did, but for my reaction for the purple folder.. who knows how I would have reacted if I had recieved an e-mail while I was in the middle of clas. :) I check in January 26th, and depart August 12th. Sweetness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment